amp-brid-player displays the Brid Player used in Brid.tv Video Platform.
|Supported Layouts||fill, fixed, fixed-height, flex-item, nodisplay, responsive|
|Examples||Annotated code example for amp-brid-player|
height attributes determine the aspect ratio of the player embedded in responsive layouts.
<amp-brid-player data-partner="264" data-player="4144" data-video="13663" layout="responsive" width="480" height="270"> </amp-brid-player>
|autoplay||If this attribute is present, and the browser supports autoplay:|
- the video is automatically muted before autoplay starts
- when the video is scrolled out of view, the video is paused
- when the video is scrolled into view, the video resumes playback
- when the user taps the video, the video is unmuted
- if the user has interacted with the video (e.g., mutes/unmutes, pauses/resumes, etc.), and the video is scrolled in or out of view, the state of the video remains as how the user left it. For example, if the user pauses the video, then scrolls the video out of view and returns to the video, the video is still paused.
Embed code must either have video, playlist or outstream attribute.
See amp-brid-player rules in the AMP validator specification.
You've read this document a dozen times but it doesn't really cover all of your questions? Maybe other people felt the same: reach out to them on Stack Overflow.Go to Stack OverflowFound a bug or missing a feature?
The AMP project strongly encourages your participation and contributions! We hope you'll become an ongoing participant in our open source community but we also welcome one-off contributions for the issues you're particularly passionate about.Go to GitHub