Important: this documentation is not applicable to your currently selected format stories!
Displays a Brid.tv player.
<script async custom-element="amp-brid-player" src="https://cdn.ampproject.org/v0/amp-brid-player-0.1.js"></script>
amp-brid-player displays the Brid Player used in Brid.tv Video Platform.
height attributes determine the aspect ratio of the player embedded in responsive layouts.
<amp-brid-player data-partner="264" data-player="4144" data-video="13663" layout="responsive" width="480" height="270" > </amp-brid-player>
If this attribute is present, and the browser supports autoplay:
- the video is automatically muted before autoplay starts
- when the video is scrolled out of view, the video is paused
- when the video is scrolled into view, the video resumes playback
- when the user taps the video, the video is unmuted
- if the user has interacted with the video (e.g., mutes/unmutes, pauses/resumes, etc.), and the video is scrolled in or out of view, the state of the video remains as how the user left it. For example, if the user pauses the video, then scrolls the video out of view and returns to the video, the video is still paused.
The Brid.tv partner ID.
The Brid.tv player ID. Specific to every partner.
The Brid.tv video ID. Embed code must either have
The Brid.tv playlist ID or custom string value for dynamic playlists. Embed code
must either have
The Brid.tv outstream unit ID. Embed code must either have
Parameter used to specify type of dynamic playlist, e.g. latest, channel, tag.
amp-video-docking extension. If this attribute is present and the
video is playing manually, the video will be "minimized" and fixed to a corner
or an element when the user scrolls out of the video component's visual area.
For more details, see documentation on the docking extension itself.
This element includes common attributes extended to AMP components.
Plays the video.
Pauses the video.
Mutes the video.
Unmutes the video.
Takes the video to fullscreen.
See amp-brid-player rules in the AMP validator specification.