!
AMP

Working Groups

Encouraging More Voices in AMP

An AMP Working Group is a segment of the community with knowledge/interest in specific area pf AMP. Working Groups are created by AMPS's Technical Steering Committee.

Most Working Groups provide bi-weekly status updates and present quarterly high-level updates in round-robin fashion at Design Reviews.

AMP's Working Groups are:

Working Group

Outreach

Responsible for helping developers who use AMP to remain productive and keeping the AMP community healthy. This includes maintaining and enhancing AMP's developer-facing sites and documentation, maintaining communication channels, organizing community events, etc.

The facilitator of Outreach is: @pbakaus

Current Issues

Update dependency googleapis to v45

#61 opened on Wed Nov 06 2019 by @renovate-bot

Add OpenJS Foundation logo to project website

#60 opened on Sun Nov 03 2019 by @tobie

Bump eslint-utils from 1.4.0 to 1.4.3 in /scripts

dependencies

#59 opened on Fri Nov 01 2019 by @dependabot[bot]

Script to assign notetakers to meeting issues

#54 opened on Mon Sep 23 2019 by @pbakaus

Weekly meeting (2020-01-13)

Type: Meeting

#51 opened on Sun Sep 15 2019 by @pbakaus

wg-outreach Meeting 2019-10-02 (AMPCS 2019 Planning)

Type: Meeting

#49 opened on Tue Sep 10 2019 by @mrjoro

wg-outreach Meeting 2019-09-25 (AMPCS 2019 Planning)

Type: Meeting

#48 opened on Tue Sep 10 2019 by @mrjoro

wg-outreach Meeting 2019-09-18 (AMPCS 2019 Planning)

Type: Meeting

#47 opened on Tue Sep 10 2019 by @mrjoro

wg-outreach Meeting 2019-09-11 (AMPCS 2019 Planning)

Type: Meeting

#46 opened on Tue Sep 10 2019 by @mrjoro

Update dependency eslint-config-google to v0.14.0

#44 opened on Mon Sep 02 2019 by @renovate-bot

Update dependency eslint to v6.6.0

#42 opened on Sun Aug 18 2019 by @renovate-bot

Discussion: State of Translations

Type: Discussion

#41 opened on Mon Aug 12 2019 by @CrystalOnScript

Weekly meeting (2019-12-16)

Type: Meeting

#36 opened on Fri Aug 09 2019 by @pbakaus

Weekly meeting (2019-11-18)

Type: Meeting

#32 opened on Fri Aug 09 2019 by @pbakaus

Weekly meeting (2019-10-28)

Type: Meeting

#29 opened on Fri Aug 09 2019 by @pbakaus

Discussion: approval workflow for third-party content on amp.dev

Type: Discussion

#15 opened on Fri Jun 28 2019 by @matthiasrohmer

Members

The GitHub Team also includes Outreach WG members.

Communication Channels

GitHub

Outreach Working Group will post Status Updates every two weeks as an issue labeled with Type: Status Update in this repository.

Outreach Working Group will post Announcements and Notices regarding events as an issue labeled with Type: Event in this repository.

Outreach Working Group will post Quarterly Roadmap as an issue labeled with Type: Roadmap in this repository.