Important: this documentation is not applicable to your currently selected format stories!
Displays a Brid.tv player.
<script async custom-element="amp-brid-player" src="https://cdn.ampproject.org/v0/amp-brid-player-0.1.js"></script>
amp-brid-player displays the Brid Player used in Brid.tv Video Platform.
height attributes determine the aspect ratio of the player embedded in responsive layouts.
<amp-brid-player data-partner="264" data-player="4144" data-video="13663" layout="responsive" width="480" height="270" > </amp-brid-player>
If this attribute is present, and the browser supports autoplay:
- the video is automatically muted before autoplay starts
- when the video is scrolled out of view, the video is paused
- when the video is scrolled into view, the video resumes playback
- when the user taps the video, the video is unmuted
- if the user has interacted with the video (e.g., mutes/unmutes, pauses/resumes, etc.), and the video is scrolled in or out of view, the state of the video remains as how the user left it. For example, if the user pauses the video, then scrolls the video out of view and returns to the video, the video is still paused.
The Brid.tv partner ID.
The Brid.tv player ID. Specific to every partner.
The Brid.tv video ID. Embed code must either have
The Brid.tv playlist ID or custom string value for dynamic playlists. Embed code
must either have
The Brid.tv carousel ID. Embed code must either have
The Brid.tv outstream unit ID. Embed code must either have
Parameter used to specify type of dynamic playlist, e.g. latest, channel, tag.
amp-video-docking extension. If this attribute is present and the
video is playing manually, the video will be "minimized" and fixed to a corner
or an element when the user scrolls out of the video component's visual area.
For more details, see documentation on the docking extension itself.
This element includes common attributes extended to AMP components.
Plays the video.
Pauses the video.
Mutes the video.
Unmutes the video.
Takes the video to fullscreen.
See amp-brid-player rules in the AMP validator specification.
您已多次阅读本文档，但它仍未能涵盖您的所有问题？也许其他人也这么觉得：在 Stack Overflow 上与他们联系。前往 Stack Overflow 发现错误或缺少功能？
AMP 项目强烈鼓励您参与并做出贡献！我们希望您能成为我们开放源代码社区的持续参与者，但我们也欢迎您对所热衷问题做出一次性贡献。前往 GitHub