Create an AMPHTML ad
Important: this documentation is not applicable to your currently selected format email!
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to create an AMPHTML ad from scratch that can be served to AMP and non-AMP pages. The ad format used in this tutorial is a simple image ad.
AMPHTML ads are similar to traditional HTML ads, but instead of coding them in traditional HTML, they are coded in AMPHTML, according to the AMPHTML ad spec. By creating the ads in AMPHTML, the ads take advantage of the same optimizations and performance utilized in AMP pages, making them a faster, lighter and a more secure way to advertise on the web. Most of all, these ads can be delivered anywhere on the web, not just on AMP pages.
You will learn to:
- Create a valid AMPHTML ad according to the AMPHTML ad spec
- Track ad views by using the
- Verify the AMPHTML ad syntax by using the AMP validator
- A browser and text editor of your choice
- Celtra's Ad Creator
- Google Web Designer
- Adobe Animate (coming soon)