The AMP Project Roadmap
The ongoing development of AMP is conducted in working groups, each with knowledge or interest in a specific area of AMP.
To make their work visible to the community all groups provide regular status updates with details of what they have accomplished and what's up next.
All of the updates listed here are available as issues on GitHub and we'd love you to join the conversation there!
Select working groups
AMP for EmailStatus Update Wed Mar 04 2020
- A lot of consensus on standardization efforts
WG Meeting Notes (12/13, 1/10, 2/13)
- Unified sender registration form still in review across providers
- Consensus on allowing CSS attribute selectors in spec
- Consensus on banning
- Consensus on standardizing
meta-based whitelists (https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml/issues/27094)
- Consensus on allowing
input[type=button]in spec, links with
- Reviewed process proposal for incremental adoption of new AMP components
- Discussed optional enforcement of email CSS rules in validator
- Discussed standardizing enforcement of DMARC
- Discussed standardizing email "hyper-collapsing"
- Discussed standardization of MIME tree corner cases
- Continued reviewing new email auth proposal
- Created new "AMP for Email Ecosystem" group and Slack channel
- Standardizing AMP for email behavior across providers by using AMP4EMAIL spec as single source of truth