The AMP Project Roadmap
The ongoing development of AMP is conducted in working groups, each with knowledge or interest in a specific area of AMP.
To make their work visible to the community all groups provide regular status updates with details of what they have accomplished and what's up next.
All of the updates listed here are available as issues on GitHub and we'd love you to join the conversation there!
Select working groups
AnalyticsStatus Update Mon May 11 2020
What was accomplished
- Performance Improvement
analytics-chunksexperiment in canary. (Exclude AMPHTML ad)
- Discussion on allowing consent dialog to take over fullScreen on page load Issue
- Add metadata on top of the raw consent string. PR
- Fixed consent dialog UI when the navigation bar is displayed. Issue
- Agreed on expanding raw consent string storage limit up to 1kb.
- The AMP team will monitor the "storage size exceed limit" error rate.
- Update from Google AMP Viewer: open to expand the size limit to each domain, if it's the current limit is too small for the TCF V2 consent string.